CALL 911 FOR AN EMERGENCY.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE.
Much of the information on this Website relates to products and services offered by THD. The materials on this Website are for your general educational information only. Information you read on this Website cannot replace the relationship that you have with your healthcare professional. THD does not practice medicine or provide medical services or advice and the information on this Website should not be considered medical advice. You should always talk to your healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
This Website contains information about products and therapies approved and cleared for use in the United States and is intended for a United States audience. If you live outside the United States, you may see information on this Website about products or therapies that are not approved or marketed in your country.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE AND USE OF THD MARKS.
You agree not to present the link to this Website in such a way that it is associated with advertising or appears to be an endorsement of any organization, product, or service. You agree that the link will not appear on a Website that a reasonable person may consider obscene, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, or malicious. Under no circumstances may you "frame" this Website or any of its content or copy portions of this Website to a server. You agree not to display or use the THD logo or trademark in any manner without our prior written permission.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by THD, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
This Website may contain links to websites not operated by THD. We provide these links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the materials on any other websites. These websites may contain information about uses of THD products or therapies that have not been approved in the United States or by THD as a company. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate THD, a THD employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm THD or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
YOUR FEEDBACK, COMMENTS AND IDEAS.
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THD HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THD MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
THD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES AND ANY OTHER POTENTIALLY DESTRUCTIVE COMPUTER CODE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THIS LIMITATION ON WARRANTIES APPLIES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AS ALLOWED BY LAW, NEITHER THD NOR ANY PERSON OR COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH THD SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY COVERS CLAIMS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY NOT EXPLICITLY STATED HEREIN. THIS PROTECTION COVERS THD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS. THIS PROTECTION COVERS ALL LOSSES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
OTHER RULES ABOUT THIS WEBSITE.
By using this Website, you agree that the only proper jurisdiction and venue for any dispute with THD, or in any way relating to your use of this Website, is in the state and federal courts in the State of Iowa, United States. You further agree and consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in these courts in connection with any dispute involving THD or its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or suppliers.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND NOTICES.
THD may deliver notice to you by electronic mail, a general notice on this Website, or by written communication delivered by First Class U.S. Mail to your address on record with THD, if applicable. Deliver notice to THD by using the Contact Us feature.