- United Kingdom
THD® Slide & THD® Revolution
THD® Slide & THD® Revolution: operative anoscope and all-in-one Doppler signal processor with LED light generator
THD Slide for minimally invasive hemorrhoids surgery
THD® Slide and THD® Revolution
THD® Slide and THD® Revolution for minimally invasive hemorrhoids surgery
THD® Slide One Kit and THD® Revolution are the instruments designed to perform THD® Doppler procedure for the minimally invasive surgical treatment of hemorrhoids.
THD® Slide anoscope is specifically designed for immediate use with THD® Revolution Doppler generator and LED light source to optimize THD® Doppler procedure also in case of prolapsed hemorrhoids.
THD® Slide One Kit includes; 1 anoscope, 1 needle holder, 6 sutures, and 1 single-use Doppler probe.
THD® Revolution equipment consists of 1 generator box, 1 muting pedal, 1 medical grade power cord, 1 reusable fiber optic cord with a curved tip, 1 single-use Doppler, and 1 reusable gold handled needle driver.
THD® Slide: customized surgical anoscope
The distinctive shape of the anoscope, which includes a port for the THD® Doppler probe, allows the ability to perform ligation and prolapse reduction with one single tool, optimizing the operating times. Its shape is also designed to maintain the correct tension of the anal cavity during the whole procedure.
Furthermore, the medical grade plastic the anoscope is made of, together with the fiber optic tip, allows for a clear vision of the operative field. The very bright cold light carried by the fiber optic lodged in a special ergonomic handle, significantly improves the illumination of the area.
In the first phase of the procedure, the Doppler probe lodged into the anoscope comes in contact with the anal mucosa to allow for accurate detection of the arteries before ligation.
During ligation, the patented pivot in front of the anoscope makes it possible to precisely control the rotation and penetration of the needle (5 mm). This feature makes it possible to simplify and standardize the surgical technique.
During mucopexy, the operator can incrementally extend the operative window by sliding the top of the anoscope to smoothly perform a continuous suture pexy.
THD® Revolution: all-in-one Doppler and LED light generator
THD® Revolution is an electro-medical device featuring cutting-edge technology for the advanced surgical treatment of hemorrhoids.
THD® Revolution technical features make it easy to use, versatile, light weight, and low noise emissions, thanks to:
- Powerful and adjustable LED light source: over 20,000 lux with brightness adjustment from 40 to 100%
- Anti-glare system to prevent activation of the light source when the fiber optic cable is not inserted
- Highly sensitive doppler probe with digital signal processing and continuous wave for easy location of key blood vessels
- Low heat emission for improved safety during surgery
- Minor maintenance required
- Automatic operational voltage setting
- Dedicated pivoting cart
- Electronic display with a control panel to easily operate and monitor all functions as well as regulate volume and brightness
- Remote footswitch for sound signal activation and deactivation
For these reasons, THD® Revolution offers important advantages and benefits:
- optimal illumination and visualization of the operative field
- easy and precise detection of hemorrhoidal arteries
- improved safety and comfort for patient and surgeon
- volume and brightness control
- automatic reduction of background noise
- automatic reduction of interference with other electronic equipment